Monday, May 3, 2010

10 minute Writing Challenge

Robby the Worm is looking for some gold, Rubies and Diamonds but he does not find any of that instead he finds other worms that he has never seen before. He thinks to himself I thought I was the only Worm left.

He walks down some stairs and just then another worm had seen him and he yelled out “SSSSTTTTOOOOOPPPPPPP” everyone stopped and the boss came running out and says what happened and he seen Robby the worm “who are you” he said “My name is Robby, Robby the worm “I can see that you are a worm, “What are you doing here” said the boss, urm urm Robby Replied “urm what” said the boss “I’m looking for some gold and Rubies and Diamonds
“There ain't none of that Down” here said the boss

Number of words: 134

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGOCG-r-HB8

No comments:

Post a Comment